Thursday 14 April 2011

Inspiration

I am going to add more videos to express the ideas of where my work is going. I will start by adding other peoples to capture the essence first and hopefully this will share the inspiration with you.
I have been going down this avenue for some time and it was when I went on a fellow Wordpress bloggers site that it hit me what I needed to do and it has opened up an even bigger creative world for me, adding videos to your site to express and aid ideas. My Blogger and Wordpress website had been pretty static, so for the last two days I have been playing with putting videos on and also viewing videos out there. I warn you I have really diverse tastes and it all mixes in how I relate to the world and how I create my work. You can see a small selection so far in the Vodpod Viewer opposite.
This is another creative side of me from tradition to contemporary.

This video inspired me so Thank you Kira.
I love the animation and the textiles.


No comments:

Post a Comment